CURENT Announces New Graduate Research Assistantships
Graduate Research Assistantships
CURENT announces up to 12 new Graduate Research Assistantships (GRA) in Power Systems, Power Electronics, Smart Grid, and Renewable Energy.
- GRAs available for M.S. or Ph.D. students
- $30,000 / year stipend plus tuition waiver & graduate school application fee waiver
- Up to 12 new GRAs are available
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permenent residents (green card holders)
- Women and minoritites are encouraged to apply
This program is a joint partnership between CURENT, DOE, NSF, and the University of Tennessee.
- Tell us that you are interested in power systems or power electronics
- Apply for admission to the UTK Graduate Program in Electrical Engineering
- Submit official transcripts from all universities attended
- Submit GRE scores
- Submit three (3) reference letters
- Submit a statement of purpose indicating your interest in power system studies.
Contact Ms. Dana Bryson (firstname.lastname@example.org)