Center for Ultra-wide-area Resilient Electric Energy Transmission Networks
- Press Releases
- Center Director Speaks at Local Science Cafe
- FNET Technology in the News
- Spring Young Scholars and RET Participants Present Final Research
- Four CURENT-affiliated Students Among 2012 Graduates
- Girls Dig Into Science and Engineering at Adventures in STEM Camp
- Summer Research Program Participants Visit ORNL
- CURENT Student Places Second in IEEE PES Poster Contest
- Summer Research Programs Finish with STEM Symposium
- Welcome to Our New Industry Partners!
- CURENT Attends ECCE Conference
- CURENT Hosts "Tomorrow's Engineers Today"
- Leon Tolbert Named IEEE Fellow
- Leon Tolbert Named EECS Department Head
- Congratulations to CURENT's Fall 2012 Graduates!
- Erin Wills Named Education & Outreach Coordinator
- CURENT and ORNL Host DOE Workshop
- CURENT Holds Second Annual Site Visit and Industry Conference
- List of Papers Now Available from CURENT's Site Visit
- Sequoyah Elementary Students Get a Lesson In Renewable Energy
- Undergraduate Education
- Graduate Education
- Student Leadership Council
- Education Team
- Contact Us
This website was supported by the Engineering Research Center Program of the National Science Foundation and the Department of Energy under NSF Award Number EEC-1041877 and the CURENT Industry Partnership Program. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in the material on this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Science Foundation and the Department of Energy.
© 2013 Center for Ultra-Wide-Area Resilient Electric Energy Transmission Networks. All Rights Reserved. Sign In