New DOE Traineeship Program
IMPORTANT!! The most up-to-date information about Wide Bandgap research opportunities can be found at http://potenntial.eecs.utk.edu/
Wide Bandgap Power Electronics Traineeship
CURENT announces a new DOE Traineeship Program for Hands-On Experiences with Wide Bandgap Power Electronics.
- Fellowships available for M.S. or Ph.D. students
- Pay is $30,000 / year stipend plus tuition waiver & graduate school application fee waiver
- Six new fellowships are available
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
Read more about the program here. This program is a joint partnership between CURENT, DOE, University of Tennessee and ORNL.
- Apply for admission to the UTK Graduate Program in Electrical Engineering
- Submit official transcripts from all universities attended
- Submit GRE scores
- Submit three (3) reference letters
- Submit a statement of purpose indicating your interest in wide bandgap power electronics
Contact Ms. Dana Bryson (firstname.lastname@example.org)