The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded five new grants to teach entrepreneurship and to support research and innovation at regional hubs across the United States under its Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) program.
Ranging between $3.4 million and $4.2 million, this year's awards will establish one new node and further fund four existing nodes over a five-year period. These include:
- New York area node with Cornell University; Rochester Institute of Technology; and the University of Rochester. [NEW]
- Bay Area node with University of California, Berkeley; the University of California, San Francisco; and Stanford University.
- DC-area node with University of Maryland, College Park; George Washington University; Virginia Tech; and Johns Hopkins University.
- Midwest node with University of Michigan; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; and Purdue University.
- South node with Georgia Institute of Technology; the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa; the University of Alabama at Birmingham; and the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
Go to I-Corps page.